CONSTRUCTION & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Construction & Project Management services are a highly valuable technical support that is required throughout the extensive execution processes involved in a construction project. The aim of a Construction & Project Management mission is to create value and to avoid risks by coordinating and aligning the construction solutions with the technical and financial goals established by the client.
Top Management plans, manages and controls all the technical and financial resources involved in each and every stage of any project development as can be:
- Time and cost planning (forecast & accruals)
- Risk assessment and control
- Project control
- Licenses and authorisations’ management / Planing consent
- Construction offers’ management & tendring process
- Cost control throughout construction
- Supervision of works / Site management
- Commissioning and final acceptance
The final goal is to guarantee timings, costs and quality, by setting realistic goals, both in terms of deadlines and total investment figures.
Top Management’s team is comprised by seasoned professionals with hands-on experience in the construction industry such as: architects, engineers, construction managers, construction superintendents, quantity surveyors, schedulers and contract administrator experts.