TOP MANAGEMENT is an international construction, engineering & project management firm. Our highly specialised professional team has ample experience in the commercial, industrial, tertiary and logistics fields.
OUR TOP VISION for the future is to continue our steady growth by building even stronger, more specialised teams and consolidating our position as a project management leader in these sectors.
Our highly skilled and dedicated team provide tailor-made construction solutions, such as project management, project monitoring, technical due diligence, quantity surveying and feasibility studies. Multilingual (over 10 languages spoken) and adaptable, we are a multicultural, multidisciplinary and highly versatile team with one clear goal: to exceed our clients’ expectations.
To achieve that, we work closely with the client, supplying crucial advice on the main decisions to be taken. These range from the choice of a plot of land or the type of facility to be constructed through to the handover of the building. We aim always to help you optimise your real estate investment.
What makes us different:
- A proactive attitude: we don’t look for excuses. Our key skills lie in analysing situations, detecting problems and anticipating risks – and, of course, finding the solutions our clients need, always with an eye towards risk reduction.
- Maintaining standards: we work to comply with all local, regional, national and international standards – without sacrificing your company’s internal quality control.
Why our clients stick with us
Because we maintain such a close relationship with our clients and always strive to meet their needs and more, our clients place an enormous amount of trust in us. Top Management’s main aim is to repay that trust with interest, in the successful completion of projects – on time and on budget.
What our clients say:
- “The Spanish and French projects have been managed excellently in spite of having encountered several challenges.”
- “This is the best installation we’ve done so far, everything we were trying to achieve was understood.”
Top Management in facts and figures
Top Management’s trajectory has been all about steady growth and expansion – a testament to the careful but forward-thinking management of this multi-faceted company. From Top Management’s beginnings in 2008 through its expansion to new countries and continents in the following years, and up to today’s turnover of around €3.7M, the company can boast:
- 8 international offices in Spain (3), France, Morocco, Germany, Scandinavia and Russia
- A presence in over 20 countries around the world
- Over 35 full-time employees
- Projects across 4 continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas
- More than 178 projects successfully completed
- More than 4M m2 constructed