CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER, GERMANY
WHO WE ARE
International Engineering & Project Management Consultant with headquarter for Germany in Dusseldorf, and a team of above 30 people in 7 offices throughout Europe, Africa and South America.
Specialized in construction of industrial, logistics, commercial and office buildings, we are experts in services of Engineering Consultancy, Construction Project Management & Project Monitoring.
We are looking for an Engineer or Architect with experience in construction Project Management to initiate the activity of our Germany subsidiary. As project manager he/she will need to report to the BU leader.
– Direct contact with the client.
– Conception & definition of the initial project.
– Management of the project globally.
– Setting- up of the construction team.
– Management of the tender processes.
– Planning consent management.
– Program preparation and follow up.
– Technical management of the construction.
– Leading the weekly onsite construction coordination meetings.
– Economical overview of the project.
– And most likely many other tasks that such a proactive person will bring.
Project manager with more than 5 years’ experience in construction project management in the industrial and logistics sector.
– German native with excellent written and spoken capabilities.
– Full knowledge of construction processes from design to handover.
– Detail knowledge of technical specification and construction prices.
– Commercial capabilities.
– Fluent English.
– We value knowledge of other languages like French or Spanish.
– Mastering of office pack and Autocad. REVIT would be a plus.
– Availability to travel within Germany and internationally in case of opportunities.
– Immediate availability.
WHY WORK WITH US?
– To join a dynamic expanding company with multicultural connexions
– In order to contribute to the expansion of our team globally
– To be able to make the difference in the project
– To work with national and international contacts
– To join a young team ready to share experience and allow for personal professional growth of each and every one.
– Permanent Full-Time contract
– Competitive remuneration package
– Offices in Grafenberger Allee, 293, 40237, Dusseldorf
– Send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org