TOP MANAGENT: growing despite the crisis
Barcelona, Friday May 30th 2014 – TOP MANAGEMENT, international engineering firm that specialises in logistic parks, industrial facilities, retail parks and cold warehouses, has undergone a considerable growth in the last two years. This has resulted in the need to incorporate new members to the team. As per last year, five people have been recruited.
- A German Project Manager to reinforce the team that is carrying out projects in Germany, Holland and Norway. Presently she is developing two extensions in industrial warehouses in Berlin and Dusseldorf as well as completing the fit-outs of two other facilities.
For the group
- A Development Manager to set up the group’s commercial department in the headquarters’ office in Barcelona.
- An assistant to help the group’s Administration Manager whose work increased due to a redistribution and centralization of certain departments, the Administration Department included, during 2013.
Paris office – Top Management France
- A Project Manager to reinforce the team due to the activity increase. At present nine projects are being carried out in France in the Île-de-France, PACA, Lorraine, Midi-Pyrénées, Bourgogne and Pays de la Loire regions.
Casablanca office – TMM (Top Management Maroc)
- A Project Manager to strengthen the technical department and who is at present carrying out a technical assistance mission in Tangier.
In addition to Top Management’s staff this first half of 2014 we also have three students/trainees which help or will help develop different areas
- An engineer that is developing together with our quality expert a granting procedure for LEED, BREEAM, HQE certificates.
- An IT student which will help us start up a special data base, together with our IT manager, whose aim is to optimize time.
- A foreign trade student to implement, together with the development manager, a procedure for the offers’ documentation and submission of public tenders.